UniCredit issued a new senior benchmark of $40 million this week with a maturity of seven years.
The coupon follows a book building process set at 3.25 percent with an issue/re-offer price of 99.428 percent. This results in a yield to maturity of 170 basis points over the swap rate of equivalent maturity, which is lower than the 180 basis points initial pricing guidance.
The placement was managed by UniCredit Bank AG, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, HSBC and Nomura as joint book runners.
Approximately 300 institutional investors have shown interest in the transaction and orders have exceeded $4.10 billion.
The bond was distributed to funds, banks and insurance companies. Wide geographical diversification drew the demand with the U.K., France, Germany/Austria and BeNeLux acting as major contributors.
The bonds are documented under the Euro Medium Term Notes Program and are listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar