Students can now top up their personal account for school meals using the MasterCard Mobile payment service or mobile application.
The service was developed by the IT Department and Moscow Department of Education as part of the "Entry and Meals" municipal school project.
The service is just one of the many available by MasterCard Mobile services THAT is now available through 1,500 providers, including the Bank of Moscow.
Students can top up by choosing "School Meals" and the provider, after which they can enter their personal account information and payment amount.
"Student's personal account topping-up is a popular service among the Muscovites, and we hope that the new convenient and secure mode of payment will be in demand as well," Head of the Directorate for State, Regional and MunicipalE-products of the Bank of Moscow Vadim Izotov said. "In its turn, the bank will ensure timely and accurate payments."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar