The Department of Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic recently held a theoretical and practical workshop on monetary units expertise.
The event was put on by the department along with the Yevlakh Reserve Center and Bilasuvar, Ganja and Guba Regional Centers of the Central Bank.
The event focused on how to launch business processes compliant with international standards and also covered monetary units expertise in the Central Bank of Azerbaijan.
The event covered the organizations and maintenance of monetary units expertise in the banking system, while also discussing the CBA's involvement in anti-money counterfeiting.
Participants also had access to workshops on technical systems used by commercial banks.
The Central Bank of Azerbaijan is located in the capital city of Baku. The charter of the Azerbaijan State Bank was approved on Sept. 16, 1919, following the establishment of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar