Belarusbank has set an incentive accrual of interest income on certain term bank deposits in Belarusian rubles for Jan. 1.
The accrual for a savings account will be at 18 percent per annum. "Your Choice" accounts will have a rate of 17 percent per annum, regardless of the daily balance of the deposit.
There will be a 19 percent per annum accrual on "premium-cumulative" child accounts while the "Classic Plus" account will have a rate of 17.7 percent per annum.
The accrual of interest income on the accounts acts as an incentive for daily actual balances during the period of Jan. 1 or the date of deposit after the specified date on Jan. 30.
The interest rate can be changed unilaterally by the bank for deposits. Changes will be made in accordance with the contracts of bank deposits.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar