For the first nine months of 2013, the total Rosbank factoring turnover amounted to $2.4 billion directed toward internal non-resource factoring operations and $60 million to the internal resource factoring deals.
There was $2.34 billion in volume of company financing for the same nine month period.
The factoring portfolio of the company reached $250 million on Oct. 1. Results were lower for 2012, coming in at $70 million.
Headquartered in Moscow, Rosbank is a Russian universal bank with the ninth-greatest amount of assets among Russian banks. Its majority shareholder is the international financial group Societe Generale. The bank is registered as an open joint-stock company.
VTB and Interros also hold significant minority stakes in Rosbank.
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema
- Belarus receives third tranche from EFSD
- Russian retailer Ulmart to accept bitcoin for some purchases in September
- TBC Bank, Bank Republic merger nears completion