For the first nine months of 2013, the total Rosbank factoring turnover amounted to $2.4 billion directed toward internal non-resource factoring operations and $60 million to the internal resource factoring deals.
There was $2.34 billion in volume of company financing for the same nine month period.
The factoring portfolio of the company reached $250 million on Oct. 1. Results were lower for 2012, coming in at $70 million.
Headquartered in Moscow, Rosbank is a Russian universal bank with the ninth-greatest amount of assets among Russian banks. Its majority shareholder is the international financial group Societe Generale. The bank is registered as an open joint-stock company.
VTB and Interros also hold significant minority stakes in Rosbank.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine