For the first nine months of 2013, the total Rosbank factoring turnover amounted to $2.4 billion directed toward internal non-resource factoring operations and $60 million to the internal resource factoring deals.
There was $2.34 billion in volume of company financing for the same nine month period.
The factoring portfolio of the company reached $250 million on Oct. 1. Results were lower for 2012, coming in at $70 million.
Headquartered in Moscow, Rosbank is a Russian universal bank with the ninth-greatest amount of assets among Russian banks. Its majority shareholder is the international financial group Societe Generale. The bank is registered as an open joint-stock company.
VTB and Interros also hold significant minority stakes in Rosbank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar