The website of Russia's Rosbank was recognized as one of the "Three best sites of the banks and financial institutions" in the XIII All-Russia Golden Site Internet competition.
"In 2013, we upgraded the functional services of the site with a new product wizard, calculators, improved sections for corporate clients and small and medium businesses," Elena Kojadei, Rosbank's director of corporate communications and advertising, said. "Now you can find the nearest ATM and bank branch by the underground in all cities of Russia where there is a subway. Next year we are planning to improve the information retrieval on the site to make it easier and more convenient. The second important goal is to develop various forms and methods of online communication with customers."
Since the first "Golden Site" contest was held in 1997, thousands of developers and sites have participated.
Rosbank's majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale. It has the ninth largest assets among Russian banks.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema