The website of Russia's Rosbank was recognized as one of the "Three best sites of the banks and financial institutions" in the XIII All-Russia Golden Site Internet competition.
"In 2013, we upgraded the functional services of the site with a new product wizard, calculators, improved sections for corporate clients and small and medium businesses," Elena Kojadei, Rosbank's director of corporate communications and advertising, said. "Now you can find the nearest ATM and bank branch by the underground in all cities of Russia where there is a subway. Next year we are planning to improve the information retrieval on the site to make it easier and more convenient. The second important goal is to develop various forms and methods of online communication with customers."
Since the first "Golden Site" contest was held in 1997, thousands of developers and sites have participated.
Rosbank's majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale. It has the ninth largest assets among Russian banks.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine