The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan recently published the International Financial Reporting Standards 2013 on its website.
The publication was made in accordance with an agreement between the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Foundation of the Committee on International Financial Reporting Standards.
The 2013 report is published in the Kazakh and English languages and is available on the website in the section labeled "International Standards."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar