The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan recently published the International Financial Reporting Standards 2013 on its website.
The publication was made in accordance with an agreement between the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Foundation of the Committee on International Financial Reporting Standards.
The 2013 report is published in the Kazakh and English languages and is available on the website in the section labeled "International Standards."
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema
- Belarus receives third tranche from EFSD
- Russian retailer Ulmart to accept bitcoin for some purchases in September
- TBC Bank, Bank Republic merger nears completion