The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan recently published the International Financial Reporting Standards 2013 on its website.
The publication was made in accordance with an agreement between the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Foundation of the Committee on International Financial Reporting Standards.
The 2013 report is published in the Kazakh and English languages and is available on the website in the section labeled "International Standards."
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine