B&N Bank, one of Russia's largest commercial banks, recently opened a second office in Orenburg, a transcontinental city very close to the border with Kazakhstan.
The new South Gate office offers a full range of products and services, including deposits, loans, credit cards, purchases and sales of cash and non-cash foreign currency, and money orders. There is also a self-service area with ATMs and payment terminals.
Founded in 1993, B&N offers a wide range of corporate and retail banking services as well as financial markets activities. Its regional network includes more than 120 offices and branches.
The major shareholder is Mikail O. Shishkhanov, the president of the bank, who owns approximately 97 percent of the shares.
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema
- Belarus receives third tranche from EFSD
- Russian retailer Ulmart to accept bitcoin for some purchases in September
- TBC Bank, Bank Republic merger nears completion