B&N Bank, one of Russia's largest commercial banks, recently opened a second office in Orenburg, a transcontinental city very close to the border with Kazakhstan.
The new South Gate office offers a full range of products and services, including deposits, loans, credit cards, purchases and sales of cash and non-cash foreign currency, and money orders. There is also a self-service area with ATMs and payment terminals.
Founded in 1993, B&N offers a wide range of corporate and retail banking services as well as financial markets activities. Its regional network includes more than 120 offices and branches.
The major shareholder is Mikail O. Shishkhanov, the president of the bank, who owns approximately 97 percent of the shares.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar