B&N Bank, one of Russia's largest commercial banks, recently opened a second office in Orenburg, a transcontinental city very close to the border with Kazakhstan.
The new South Gate office offers a full range of products and services, including deposits, loans, credit cards, purchases and sales of cash and non-cash foreign currency, and money orders. There is also a self-service area with ATMs and payment terminals.
Founded in 1993, B&N offers a wide range of corporate and retail banking services as well as financial markets activities. Its regional network includes more than 120 offices and branches.
The major shareholder is Mikail O. Shishkhanov, the president of the bank, who owns approximately 97 percent of the shares.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine