Bank St. Petersburg recently implemented an electronic payment system, allowing customers to make online transactions using credit cards.
The new payment system comes into effect under the provisions of Article 9 of Federal Law No. 161-FZ, "On the national payment system," of June 27, 2011.
Under the provisions, the bank is not obliged to reimburse a customer for a credit card transaction without the consent of the client unless the client reports a disagreement with the transaction no later than the day following the receipt of notice from the bank.
Customers without internet banking services will be notified of bank card transactions on paper the day after the transaction is carried out.
Founded in 1990 in St. Petersburg, the bank is one of the 50 largest in Russia in terms of net assets. It is listed on the Moscow Exchange.
Alexander Savelyev is the chairman of the bank's management board.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine