Russia's Gazprombank and Gazprombank Ltd. acted as joint mandated lead arrangers of the $240 million six year syndicated loan facility for O1 Properties, one of the major owners of prime office real estate in Moscow.
The facility was used to finance the purchase of office space at the Legenda business center. The loan is secured by the mortgage of the premises.
Legenda is a Grade A+ modern business center and part of the multifunctional Legenda Zvetnogo complex located at 2 Zvetnoy Boulevard in the Central Administrative Region of Moscow.
Approximately 70 percent of the business center is already leased out. Among the major tenants are Phillip Morris, Master Card Europe, Group M and Morgan Lewis.
"We continue to actively implement our strategy of portoflio development," Dmitry Mints, chairman of the management board of O1 Properties, said. "Legenda is a very high-quality asset and it will take a good place among the company's projects. We are sure that Legenda will be popular among the tenants due to its favorable location in the very center of Moscow, proximity to the metro station, modern architecture, and the brand-awareness. This transaction crowns our busy year."
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema
- Belarus receives third tranche from EFSD
- Russian retailer Ulmart to accept bitcoin for some purchases in September
- TBC Bank, Bank Republic merger nears completion