Russia's Gazprombank and Gazprombank Ltd. acted as joint mandated lead arrangers of the $240 million six year syndicated loan facility for O1 Properties, one of the major owners of prime office real estate in Moscow.
The facility was used to finance the purchase of office space at the Legenda business center. The loan is secured by the mortgage of the premises.
Legenda is a Grade A+ modern business center and part of the multifunctional Legenda Zvetnogo complex located at 2 Zvetnoy Boulevard in the Central Administrative Region of Moscow.
Approximately 70 percent of the business center is already leased out. Among the major tenants are Phillip Morris, Master Card Europe, Group M and Morgan Lewis.
"We continue to actively implement our strategy of portoflio development," Dmitry Mints, chairman of the management board of O1 Properties, said. "Legenda is a very high-quality asset and it will take a good place among the company's projects. We are sure that Legenda will be popular among the tenants due to its favorable location in the very center of Moscow, proximity to the metro station, modern architecture, and the brand-awareness. This transaction crowns our busy year."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar