Russia's Gazprombank and Gazprombank Ltd. acted as joint mandated lead arrangers of the $240 million six year syndicated loan facility for O1 Properties, one of the major owners of prime office real estate in Moscow.
The facility was used to finance the purchase of office space at the Legenda business center. The loan is secured by the mortgage of the premises.
Legenda is a Grade A+ modern business center and part of the multifunctional Legenda Zvetnogo complex located at 2 Zvetnoy Boulevard in the Central Administrative Region of Moscow.
Approximately 70 percent of the business center is already leased out. Among the major tenants are Phillip Morris, Master Card Europe, Group M and Morgan Lewis.
"We continue to actively implement our strategy of portoflio development," Dmitry Mints, chairman of the management board of O1 Properties, said. "Legenda is a very high-quality asset and it will take a good place among the company's projects. We are sure that Legenda will be popular among the tenants due to its favorable location in the very center of Moscow, proximity to the metro station, modern architecture, and the brand-awareness. This transaction crowns our busy year."
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine