NOMOS-Bank and Khanty-Mansiysk Bank were recently included in the list of banks approved by the government of the Russian Federation to open accounts for bids for public procurement as of Jan. 1.
The banks that were selected meet the requirements for maintaining state and municipal government contracts, including participation in the deposit insurance system, Rossiyskaya Gazeta reports.
The banks' participation in the auction will simplify the procedure for customers depositing funds for bidding.
NOMOS-Bank is one of Russia's largest private listed banks, with 21 branches and 31 representative offices throughout the country.
The bank was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
The Khanty-Mansiysk Bank offers a full range of transactions in the financial market. It has seven operating branch offices with 160 additional outlets and operational teller counters. It also has a representative office in Prague.
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine