The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic recently posted draft amendments to some legal acts of the National Bank to its website for use by commercial banks and other financial and credit institutions.
The information posted was on the provision regarding the impact of the measures applied to banks and some other financial institutions licensed by the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, approved by the Board of the National Bank of they Kyrgyz Republic on May 19, 2005, number 16/2.
Other information was posted regarding the regulation on the definition of a dominant position in the banking market, which was approved by the Board of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic on March 28, 2007, number 16/5.
The posting will allow the National Bank to align regulations from previously approved amendments with the basic principles of antitrust regulation, competition and consumer protection in the banking market.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar