NOMOS-Bank has created a new EDW-based information-analytical system called RS-DataHouse that will be recognized in the Russian R-Style Softlab and integrated with Oracle Database Enterprise Edition.
The software specializes in banking automation and will help with business banking and the program's effectiveness will increase with the more businesses that use it.
The program uses credit-deposit history to the analysis and summary of financial calculations for deals. It also proactively manages reliable information through the implementation of the control system discharging debt returns.
Quantitative indicators are also used in the software, giving the bank the opportunity to handle great amounts of data, including information on more than 1.5 million individuals and legal entities, 22 million customer accounts and 140,000 daily accounting operations.
The data warehouse was implemented over several stages.
"Currently, all phases of work are completed," Julia Kvetkina, the director of analytical systems at R-Style Softlab, said. "We are proud that in the course of the project we have developed export data from 11 accounting systems using a commercial ETL- system of Informatica. This is a significant achievement, because the repository on a regular basis is loaded with financial information, directories, data on loans, deposits, securities transactions, information on documentary transactions, interbank lending and depositories, settlement and cash services, as well as information about the organization staff structure, customer relationship and more."
- TKB Bank ranks in top 10 as listed by Expert RA agency
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine