The International Bank of Azerbaijan has had its long-term foreign currency issuer default rating confirmed as having a "stable" outlook by Fitch Ratings International Rating Agency.
The BBB- rating reflects that the company is satisfactory at the moment.
The bank was given a short-term IDR rating of "B" and a sustainability ratine of "B-." It received a "3" level support rating and a "BB" level of support rating for the long-term.
The International Bank of Azerbaijan is the state-controlled bank in the Republic of Azerbaijan. It consists of 36 branches and is headquartered in Baku. It has 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities.
The bank offers the largest asset scope, customer base and international business of all banks int he South Caucasus region. It has more than 30,000 corporate customers and 400,000 individual customers and more than 1,300 employees.
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema
- Belarus receives third tranche from EFSD
- Russian retailer Ulmart to accept bitcoin for some purchases in September
- TBC Bank, Bank Republic merger nears completion