Russia's MBA-Moscow bank, a subsidiary of the International Bank of Azerbaijan, has announced the launch of a new service for clients.
The Multi-Family Office Prestige Club for private banking customers will open a new site aimed at helping families with multidisciplinary management of tangible and intangible assets.
Clients of the program will be offered additional services including consulting, tax planning and alternative investments.
"We believe that the provision of services to our customers on a Multi-Family Office, Private Banking supports a new and important phase in our development," Executive Director Fagan said. "In this regard, in order to offer quality services to customers, the bank is cooperating with international companies specializing in this field, and this field of activity is going to grow more and more."
The International Bank of Azerbaijan is the state-controlled bank operating in the Republic of Azerbaijan. Headquartered in Baku, the bank consists of 36 branches and 95 service outlets in more than 40 cities.
- First Ukrainian International Bank offers new loan with simplified terms
- EIB inks new loan deal with Bank of Cyprus to boost businesses
- EIB funds major infrastructure, school construction projects in multiple countries
- Eurasian Development Bank negotiates changes to terms of loan installment for Armenia
- Eurasian Development Bank sees income boost in 2016
- European Investment Bank helps boost Pancretan Cooperative Bank's financing projects
- ABN AMRO Group's profits up 8 percent in 2016
- EIB Group lends record amount to small and medium businesses in 2016
- The Curious Case of Tzvetan Vassilev: Scapegoat and Victim of Corporate Raiding in Bulgaria
- European Investment Bank's loan boosts crucial investments in Ireland