Alfa-Bank, the largest private commercial bank in Russia, received the award for Best Retail Bank in 2013 at the Retail Finance Awards, the second consecutive year it has taken the prize.
"We are grateful to our customers, partners and employees of the bank for their work and praise of our work. For us it is important, and we are especially pleased that Alfa- Bank was once again honored with awards in the retail business. Next year we will continue to focus on the development of targeted products and services and enhance the level of service and quality customer experiences," Alexey Korovin, the head of retail business at Alfa-Bank, said.
The awards were established in 2007 to honor leaders in the retail banking business in Russia. The winners are selected by the editorial board of Retail Finance magazine based on nominations and voting by members of the professional community.
Founded in 1990, Alfa-Bank is a universal bank offering a full range of banking transactions in the financial services market, including private and corporate clients, investment banking, leasing, trade and structured finance. It serves more than 103,000 corporate customers and 9.6 million individuals.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar