B&N will open 19 new offices by the end of April, with offices slated to be located in Volgograd, Nizhny Novgorod, Orenburg, Samara, Penza, Krasnoyarsk, Pskov and Rostov-on-Don.
Senior Vice President of B&N Peter Morsin said that the bank has more than 180 offices in 56 Russian cities. The bank expanded its presence in 2013 to such new towns as Kemerovo and Krasnoyarsk, increasing its number of banks by 56.
The company selects the cities it expands to based on careful monitoring and analysis of the city's economic potential and its demand for the bank's products and services.
B&N is a secure private financial institution in Russia. The bank's gives individuals and legal entities the ability to carry out operations with maximum comfort, combining a deep knowledge of local markets with a quality of service that meets international standards.
The bank is also active in supporting small and medium-sized businesses in Russia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar