Alfa-Bank, the largest private commercial bank in Russia, was a finalist in Spear's Russia Wealth Management Awards 2013 and won in the "Most Innovative Bank" category.
"It is important to find a balance between what you want to keep and what should change for the better. We got an award for innovation, so we can do it," Elena Lisitsyna, head of VIP clients at Alfa-Bank, said.
Founded in 1990, Alfa-Bank is a universal bank offering a full range of transactions in the financial services market, including private and corporate clients, investment banking, leasing, trade and structured finance.
In the first half of 2013, the total assets of the Alfa-Bank Group, which includes the bank and affiliated finance companies, were $45.4 billion.
Alfa-Bank serves approximately 103,500 corporate customers and 9.6 million individuals. It has more than 550 branches and subsidiaries in Russia and abroad.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar