PrivatBank's internet banking service, Privat24, has updated the design of its mobile payment application iOs 7.
"Mobile banking for iPhone has become more streamlined and easier. To perform any banking transactions you now need no more than three clicks," Deputy Chairman Alexander Vityaz said. "Members of Privat24 will appreciate not only the performance of the iOs 7 system but also the philosophy of its revolutionary design clearance."
Privat24 has approximately 4.5 million users in Ukraine. They make approximately 650,000 transactions each day, with an average transaction size of $48.
PrivatBank is the largest commercial bank in Ukraine in terms of the number of clients, assets value, loan portfolio and taxes paid to the national budget.
Headquartered in Dnipropetrovsk in central Ukraine, the bank was named "Best Bank in Ukraine for 2013" by Global Finance magazine and The Banker magazine.
On Oct. 9, Fitch rated PrivatBank "A-(ukr)" with a stable outlook.
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals