PrivatBank, the largest commercial bank in Ukraine, has been named the official Ukrainian bank of the World Cup FIFA 2014 in partnership with Visa.
The designation offers the bank's customers the chance to travel to the games in Brazil and be part of a Ukrainian banking team in a symbolic "Champion" game.
"We became the official Ukrainian Bank World Cup FIFA 2014 in partnership with Visa in order to give our clients the opportunity to see the football," Deputy Chairman Oleg Gorokhovskiy said, referring to the European word for soccer. "This is a unique chance to get to Brazil and personally see the stars of world football."
To get the chance to travel to Brazil, customers have until Apr. 1 to open a "Standard" or "Deposit Plus" account for six or 12 months with a minimum deposit of $2,000.
Each month, 100 exclusive football-related gifts, including balls, bags and other souvenirs, will be given away to those who open an account.
Twenty people will be selected in April as part of the PrivatBank team in Brazil.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar