Russian Standard Bank, one of the largest Russian banks and the country's leading consumer lender, has presented a mobile banking app designed specifically for Samsung SmartTV.
The bank's key operations are now available directly on Samsung SmartTVdevices as well on blu-ray players, allowing customers to check bank account information, make money transfers, apply for a virtual card, block active cards, and purchase products and services.
The RSBMobile app is free to download from the information section of the SamsungApps shop. Russian Standard Bank's clients who have already received their login information for the internet bank or mobile bank can use it for the Samsung SmartTV mobile bank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar