A series of complex tests of the ERA-GLONASS emergency response system were recently conducted by the Russian Ministry of Transport and NP Glonass.
The tests were held on complex ERA-GLONASS systems in Ryazan, Astrakhan, Smolensk and Ufa, according to Alexei Semenov, the director of development programs for the Department of Transport of Russia.
The goal of the tests were to show the willingness of the beginning of operation. Earlier tests were held in Nizhny Novgorod, Kaliningrad, Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Stavropol, Arkhangelsk and Tyumen.
The tests were conducted over the course of an approved schedule and included functional tests and interaction of all elements of the ERA-GLONASS. This involved regional switching nodes, primary and backup channels of communication, and regional and federal navigation and information centers.
The purpose of the state system of emergency response for ERA-GLONASS is to reduce the delivery time of information regarding accidents to emergency services. This will help keep drivers and passengers safest and healthiest in case of an incident on the road.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal