A series of complex tests of the ERA-GLONASS emergency response system were recently conducted by the Russian Ministry of Transport and NP Glonass.
The tests were held on complex ERA-GLONASS systems in Ryazan, Astrakhan, Smolensk and Ufa, according to Alexei Semenov, the director of development programs for the Department of Transport of Russia.
The goal of the tests were to show the willingness of the beginning of operation. Earlier tests were held in Nizhny Novgorod, Kaliningrad, Yekaterinburg, Irkutsk, Stavropol, Arkhangelsk and Tyumen.
The tests were conducted over the course of an approved schedule and included functional tests and interaction of all elements of the ERA-GLONASS. This involved regional switching nodes, primary and backup channels of communication, and regional and federal navigation and information centers.
The purpose of the state system of emergency response for ERA-GLONASS is to reduce the delivery time of information regarding accidents to emergency services. This will help keep drivers and passengers safest and healthiest in case of an incident on the road.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar