The "Song Without Borders" charity event, sponsored by Priorbank, was held on Nov. 25 in Minsk.
The theme of the event was "Great art hands of little people."
The festival brought together pupils from boarding schools throughout the country. The performers worked with professionals to develop vocal abilities and dramatics to create a unique image and style of performance.
The group came on stage with well-known Belarusian pop singers to present the result of many months of work, displaying that art really has no boundaries.
"This action is crucial for children. Participation in it is not only a manifestation of their talents, but it is also a place for meeting old friends and new acquaintances. We are pleased that we were able to take part in this festival and to provide all possible support to children who so need our attention and care," Svetlana Sushkevich, the manager of marketing and public relations at Priorbank, said.
All participants received prizes and gifts.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank