The "Song Without Borders" charity event, sponsored by Priorbank, was held on Nov. 25 in Minsk.
The theme of the event was "Great art hands of little people."
The festival brought together pupils from boarding schools throughout the country. The performers worked with professionals to develop vocal abilities and dramatics to create a unique image and style of performance.
The group came on stage with well-known Belarusian pop singers to present the result of many months of work, displaying that art really has no boundaries.
"This action is crucial for children. Participation in it is not only a manifestation of their talents, but it is also a place for meeting old friends and new acquaintances. We are pleased that we were able to take part in this festival and to provide all possible support to children who so need our attention and care," Svetlana Sushkevich, the manager of marketing and public relations at Priorbank, said.
All participants received prizes and gifts.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal