The National Bank of Ukraine has announced details of new asset-side and liability-side transactions as well as the interest rates on such transactions.
In compliance with the Regulation on Regulation Liquidity of Ukrainian Banks by the National Bank of Ukraine approved by NBU Board Resolution No. 259 of April 30, 2009, overnight credit will be provided against collateral of Ukrainian government bonds at 7.50 percent per annum.
In addition, overnight certificates of deposit will be offered at 2 percent per annum. Certificates of deposit will be offered through a tender procedure with a maturity of seven days at 2.25 percent (maximum bid rate) per annum and with a maturity of 14 days at 3 percent (maximum bid rate) per annum.
The terms and conditions for conducting these transactions will be communicated to banks via the relevant software in accordance with the Procedure for NBU's Transactions with banks approved by NBU Board Resolution No. 260 of April 30, 2009, as amended by NBU Board Resolution NO. 248 of June 19, 2012.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar