The National Bank of Ukraine has announced details of new asset-side and liability-side transactions as well as the interest rates on such transactions.
In compliance with the Regulation on Regulation Liquidity of Ukrainian Banks by the National Bank of Ukraine approved by NBU Board Resolution No. 259 of April 30, 2009, overnight credit will be provided against collateral of Ukrainian government bonds at 7.50 percent per annum.
In addition, overnight certificates of deposit will be offered at 2 percent per annum. Certificates of deposit will be offered through a tender procedure with a maturity of seven days at 2.25 percent (maximum bid rate) per annum and with a maturity of 14 days at 3 percent (maximum bid rate) per annum.
The terms and conditions for conducting these transactions will be communicated to banks via the relevant software in accordance with the Procedure for NBU's Transactions with banks approved by NBU Board Resolution No. 260 of April 30, 2009, as amended by NBU Board Resolution NO. 248 of June 19, 2012.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank