The National Bank of Ukraine has announced details of new asset-side and liability-side transactions as well as the interest rates on such transactions.
In compliance with the Regulation on Regulation Liquidity of Ukrainian Banks by the National Bank of Ukraine approved by NBU Board Resolution No. 259 of April 30, 2009, overnight credit will be provided against collateral of Ukrainian government bonds at 7.50 percent per annum.
In addition, overnight certificates of deposit will be offered at 2 percent per annum. Certificates of deposit will be offered through a tender procedure with a maturity of seven days at 2.25 percent (maximum bid rate) per annum and with a maturity of 14 days at 3 percent (maximum bid rate) per annum.
The terms and conditions for conducting these transactions will be communicated to banks via the relevant software in accordance with the Procedure for NBU's Transactions with banks approved by NBU Board Resolution No. 260 of April 30, 2009, as amended by NBU Board Resolution NO. 248 of June 19, 2012.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal