The UNDP recently held a national conference entitled "Integration of healthy life style programs for adolescents and youth in the educational system" in the Kyrgyzstan capital of Bishkek.
The main goal of the conference was to create a discussion platform for the adoption of healthy lifestyles in the educational system of the country.
Members of Parliament and representatives of the government apparatus, as well as departments and agencies, academia, civil society and international organizations, discussed health education programs that cover pre-school institutions, secondary educational institutions and universities.
They shared their experiences on ways to promote a healthy lifestyle among children and young people. A key element of this task was deemed to be the greater use of educational programs on healthy lifestyles.
The conference was organized by the UNDP "Support to the government to respond to HIV in Kyrgyz Republic" project, with financial support from an HIV grant of the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.
The UNDP is on the ground in 177 countries and territories, which offer global perspective and local insight to help empower lives and build resilient nations
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar