NOMOS Bank Opening, along with PSB and Zenit Bank, have completed the placement of exchange bonds of RSG Finance BO-01 series with a total nominal value of $90 million with a maturity of three years and the repayment of issue No. 22, 2016, placed in full.
The book has a benchmark rate in the range of 12.25-12.75 percent, corresponding to a 12.63-13.16 percent per annum yield. The book was opened in the period from Nov. 18-20.
The results of the closing order book for Nov. 20 showed that the issuer set the first coupon rate at the upper end of the price range in the amount of 12.75 percent. This corresponds to a yield of 13.16 percent with the remaining coupon rate equal to the rate of the first coupon.
On Nov. 26, the market bonds were placed by public subscription on the MICEX system.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank