NOMOS Bank Opening, along with PSB and Zenit Bank, have completed the placement of exchange bonds of RSG Finance BO-01 series with a total nominal value of $90 million with a maturity of three years and the repayment of issue No. 22, 2016, placed in full.
The book has a benchmark rate in the range of 12.25-12.75 percent, corresponding to a 12.63-13.16 percent per annum yield. The book was opened in the period from Nov. 18-20.
The results of the closing order book for Nov. 20 showed that the issuer set the first coupon rate at the upper end of the price range in the amount of 12.75 percent. This corresponds to a yield of 13.16 percent with the remaining coupon rate equal to the rate of the first coupon.
On Nov. 26, the market bonds were placed by public subscription on the MICEX system.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal