Sberbank recently announced that it will pay insurance compensation to depositor of Volga-Kama Bank.
Sberbank was recently declared the winner of a competition conducted by the Deposit Insurance Agency, a state corporation, for the implementation of the reimbursement of depositors on deposits of the Interregional Volga-Kama Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Compensation will begin from Nov. 25 in the divisions of the Volga and Moscow regional banks. This includes Sberbank of Russia, located in Samara Pokhvistnevo Novokuibyshevsk, Kinel, Togliatti, p. Novosemeykino, Saratov and Moscow.
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank
- AtaBank branches offer extended hours for Baku Shopping Festival