The VI session of the intergovernmental Russian-Latvian commission on economic, scientific-technical, humanitarian and cultural cooperation took place on Nov. 21 in Moscow.
The co-chairs of the meeting included Minister of Foreign Affairs of Latvia Edgars Rinkevich and Transport Minister Maxim Solokov, who opened the meeting by saying that the Russian-Latvian trade and economic relations have gained a new momentum.
Solokov also noted the active work done since the last IPC meeting and highlighted the activities of working groups on cooperation in the field of transport and cooperation on border crossing points as well as work on finalizing an agreement on cooperation in the field of aviation search and rescue and civil aircraft agreement checkpoints across the state border.
The group also discussed cooperation in the humanitarian sphere, energy and transport, environment, tourism, cooperation on border crossing points, and regional cooperation.
A protocol was signed following the meeting.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association