Tajikistan's Ministry of Finance held a tribute ceremony on Friday marking the Republic of Tajikistan's National Flag Day.
First Deputy Minister of Finance Nuraliev JK congratulated the ministry and its subordinate organizations and institutions on the occasion, which is celebrated in Tajikistan on Nov. 24.
Tajik President Emomali Rahmon in signed a law establishing National Flag Day in Nov. 2009, making Tajikistan the second country in Central Asia after Turkmenistan with such a holiday.
Tajikistan was the last of the former Soviet republics to reveal a new flag, which was adopted on Nov. 24, 1992.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar