Sberbank signed a trilateral letter of intent at the Dubai Airshow 2013 with Sukhoi Civil Aircraft and Abu Dhabi investment company Invest AD.
"In the light of the recently adopted Sberbank Development Strategy for 2014-2018 we aim at becoming a global partner for our clients," Alwxander Dementiev, the global head of financial institutions at Sberbank said. "Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Company is a leader of the Russian aviation industry and one of Sberbank's key clients. We are ready to support its interests at any spot in the world. Together with Invest AD as our strategic partner in the Middle East and Africa, we will support and help Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Company and the Russian Federation in promoting the Russian aviation industry production in this strategically important region of the globe."
The letter will launch cooperation between the companies for the marketing and promotion of Sukhoi Superjet 100 in its basic and long range modification.
"Currently, the Middle East is one of the priority markets for SSJ100," SCAC President Andrey Kalinovsky said. "In this regard, today we signed the Letter of Intent in order to optimize funding proposals related to purchase of our aircraft by new customers in this, promising for the Sukhoi Superjet 100 project, region."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar