The Kengash of the Senate of the Republic of Uzbekistan has adopted a resolution to hold the chamber's 13th general session on Dec. 12-13 in the city of Tashkent.
The agenda is set to include deliberations on the 2014 state budget and the program to create jobs and secure employment, aimed at elevating the country's level of economic growth and the standard of living.
A series of bills directed at the transformation and liberalization of all spheres in political and socio-economic life is also expected to be introduced.
Among the laws to be discussed are "On the Approval of the Budget Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan," "On the Environmental Scrutiny" and "On Guardianship and Trusteeship."
The Kengash has established a working group to coordinate the work of committees and the executive apparatus of the Senate in the preparations for the 13th general session.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association