BTA Bank, the third largest lender in Kazakhstan by assets, recently announced its state registration by the National Bank of Kazakhstan's committee on control and supervision of the financial market and financial organizations.
BTA issued a prospectus related to changes in its board of directors, including the election of K. Damitov as a member and Samruk Kazyna as representative of the National Welfare Fund.
BTA provides a wide range of banking services to individuals, SMEs and major corporate customers. Its network includes 19 branches and more than 170 outlets around Kazakhstan, as well as operations in Belarus, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Georgia and Turkey.
International representative offices of the bank are located in Russia, Great Britain and China.
BTA's modern technologic infrastructure enables customers to make most transactions remotely. BTA's alternative service channels network includes more than 880 ATMs, 1,130 POS-terminal in trade and service outlets, 170 self-service terminals, BTA24 round-the-clock online service and SMS-banking.
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema
- Belarus receives third tranche from EFSD
- Russian retailer Ulmart to accept bitcoin for some purchases in September
- TBC Bank, Bank Republic merger nears completion