B&N, one of the largest commercial banks in Russia, was recently rated one of the "Ideal Employers 2013" by international employer branding firm Universum.
The results are based on a survey of 10,439 students from 72 leading universities in the country in the categories of business and economics, engineering and science, and IT.
"Decisive action, ambitious plans and dynamism have contributed to our success with the student audience," Dmitry Mitbrevt, the senior vice-president of B&N, said. "B&N pays great attention to its interaction with young professionals. It holds special events throughout Russia for youth to get an idea of the possibilities in front of them. Also, B&N gives students summer internships that allow them to assess their career prospects. We plan to further develop co-operation with leading universities in the country because we have something to offer their graduates."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar