The Bank of Moscow recently launched a "Generous Winter" promotion for holders of the bank's MasterCard Pension Cards.
Pension Card users making five or more purchases of $15 each from Nov. 1-Dec. 31 will be eligible to win valuable prizes in the form of household appliances.
"Offering holders of MasterCard Pension Cards of the Bank of Moscow to take part in our promotion campaign, we strive to bring to their attention to the plastic cards as a modern, easy-to-use and reliable way of payments," Vice President Natalia Konovalova, the director of the retail department of the Bank of Moscow, said.
Ninety-five winners will be selected on Jan. 30 and will receive the gifts free of charge.
"Using bank cards to pay for purchases is convenient and safe. There is no need to collect the required amount of cash to pay for purchases and wait for the cashier's change," Mikhail Fedoseev, the vice president of MasterCard, said. "It is very important that owing to this bank product pensioners in Russia can take advantage of non-cash payments using cards not only for receipt of pension money but also as an everyday payment instrument."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar