Ukraine's Finance and Credit Bank's contact center was recently ranked as one of the five most effective in a study conducted by the online portal Ministry.
"I am pleased that the work of our contact center recognized as one of the best among 20 call centers, the largest banks in Ukraine. The contact center receives about 100,000 calls monthly and we strive to quickly , efficiently and comprehensively provide consultation to every client. I note that to obtain information quickly and in a convenient form , 40 percent of customers use the service auto maintenance through IVR voice menu and about 10 percent of our customers bought the "Callback" service, available on hold with the operator and the bank's website. Approximately 30 percent of the members of the "Internet Bank" use the remote "private banker" service," Irina Biletskaya, the director of the contact center, said.
Ministry carried out three calls with the same two questions for three days during its study of the efficiency and quality of call center employees. Call centers were given a score of zero to three depending on the outcome of the inquiry.
Finance and Credit Bank created its call center in February 2007 to function as a source of information about the bank's services and to provide support to existing customers and new ones.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar