The Bank and PWM magazines recently awarded commercial bank UkrSibbank the title of "Best Private Bank in Ukraine 2013."
The ceremony took place on Oct. 30 in Geneva, where the winners received the legendary Bracken trophy in the form of a statuette of Brendan Bracken, the founder of The Banker and the chairman of The Financial Times from 1945 to 1958.
BNP Paribas, UkrSibbank's major shareholder, was recognized as best in both Belgium and France as well as for socially responsible investing and philanthropic services.
"This is a long-awaited award for UkrSibbank, which has been operating in the private banking market for over nine years," Philippe Joannier, the chairman of the management board of UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group, said. "All along we have been striving to take the lead in the Ukrainian market. It is therefore very important for us that UkrSibbank is the only bank in Ukraine that has won this title along with recognition from the reputable European magazines."
UkrSibbank was registered on June 18, 1990, and is the third-largest bank in the country. It operates more than 700 branches across the country and offers banking services for legal entities and individuals.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar