An agreement signed during the recent Moscow International Forum on Open Innovations brought together a number of companies in cooperation on organizing an information exchange.
The banks involved include Vnesheconombank, OJSC The Russian Venture Company, OJSC ROSNANO, OJSC SME Bank, the Small Enterprises Support Fund in Scientific and Technical Sphere, the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange MICEX RTS, the Skolkovo Foundation, the Russian Foundation for Technological Development and the Strategic Initiatives Agency.
The agreement would regulate a process of transferring information on the results of considering investment projects between the said parties. Such investments would include providing information on expert examinations of projects, marketing and other research activities.
Through the agreement, the parties will create an analogue of a credit histories bureau for projects that received support of development institutions. This would help avoid any risk of overlapping expert examinations and speed up decision-making on supporting projects that are moving to the next stages of innovative lift.
- TBC Bank named best bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals