Rossiya Bank, a Russian joint stock bank founded in 1990, recently began its "Visa will pay for your gifts" program, offering customers the chance to win a refund on all presents bought with a bank-issued Visa card from through Dec. 31.
One hundred winners selected in a drawing will receive a credit of up to $932 for their purchases of Christmas and New Year's gifts. To qualify, the total amount of the purchases must be at least $125.
Each transaction made allows the cardholder to enter into the lottery.
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Rossiya Bank has assets worth nearly $1 billion, making it the 44th largest bank in Russia.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank