Rossiya Bank, a Russian joint stock bank founded in 1990, recently began its "Visa will pay for your gifts" program, offering customers the chance to win a refund on all presents bought with a bank-issued Visa card from through Dec. 31.
One hundred winners selected in a drawing will receive a credit of up to $932 for their purchases of Christmas and New Year's gifts. To qualify, the total amount of the purchases must be at least $125.
Each transaction made allows the cardholder to enter into the lottery.
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Rossiya Bank has assets worth nearly $1 billion, making it the 44th largest bank in Russia.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal