Rossiya Bank, a Russian joint stock bank founded in 1990, recently began its "Visa will pay for your gifts" program, offering customers the chance to win a refund on all presents bought with a bank-issued Visa card from through Dec. 31.
One hundred winners selected in a drawing will receive a credit of up to $932 for their purchases of Christmas and New Year's gifts. To qualify, the total amount of the purchases must be at least $125.
Each transaction made allows the cardholder to enter into the lottery.
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Rossiya Bank has assets worth nearly $1 billion, making it the 44th largest bank in Russia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar