Russian Standard Bank, one of the largest Russian banks and the country's leading consumer lender, is continuing to expand, opening six new branches in October.
The bank opened new offices in Kamyshin, Kursk, Moscow, Nefteyugansk, Novokuybyshebsk and Zelendolsk.
All of the branches offer a wide range of products, including pre-paid gift cards, pre-paid virtual cards and cash-back cards. RSB Travel cards allow users to accrue rewards points that can be applied to flights on Aeroflot, while American Express cardholders can participate in the Membership Rewards bonus program.
Customers are also able to open deposit accounts, apply for loans, and take out health, life and other forms of insurance at the branches.
Russian Standard Bank also offers full internet, mobile and SMS banking services. The bank's self-service network includes more than 5,000 cash machines and instant payment terminals.
The bank currently has 290 branches throughout Russia and Ukraine.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal