Russian Standard Bank, one of the largest Russian banks and the country's leading consumer lender, is continuing to expand, opening six new branches in October.
The bank opened new offices in Kamyshin, Kursk, Moscow, Nefteyugansk, Novokuybyshebsk and Zelendolsk.
All of the branches offer a wide range of products, including pre-paid gift cards, pre-paid virtual cards and cash-back cards. RSB Travel cards allow users to accrue rewards points that can be applied to flights on Aeroflot, while American Express cardholders can participate in the Membership Rewards bonus program.
Customers are also able to open deposit accounts, apply for loans, and take out health, life and other forms of insurance at the branches.
Russian Standard Bank also offers full internet, mobile and SMS banking services. The bank's self-service network includes more than 5,000 cash machines and instant payment terminals.
The bank currently has 290 branches throughout Russia and Ukraine.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank