NOMOS-BANK has been recognized as "highly recommended" for the second year in a row at the Global Private Banking Awards 2013 in the category of "Best Private Bank in Russia."
NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private banks, was the only one in its category to be awarded the status by the jury, which consisted of nine high profile figures in the global banking industry.
The awards were organized by The Banker and Professional Wealth Management, both of which are members of the Financial Times Group in London.
NOMOS-BANK has 21 branches and 31 representative offices in Russia. The bank was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank. Its current owners include the Czech PPF Group, owned by Petr Kellner, the Slovak businessman Roman Korbacka, and the Russian ICT Group, of which Alexander Nesis is president.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar