The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan recently announced that it will accredit private businesses and non-profit organizations interested in working with the Expert Council of the Ministry of Finance for Enterprise.
The accreditation is in accordance with the government's order No. 477 issued on May 31, 2006, "On approval of the accreditation associations of private entrepreneurs."
Applications and relevant documents are to be submitted within seven calendar days after publication of the announcement in the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan at Astana City, Pobeda 11, office 717.
Kazakhstan's economy is the largest in Central Asia. It possesses enormous reserves of oil, minerals and metals, and has considerable agricultural potential with its vast steppe lands. It also has a developed space infrastructure, taking over all launches to the International Space Station from the Space Shuttle.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal