The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan recently announced that it will accredit private businesses and non-profit organizations interested in working with the Expert Council of the Ministry of Finance for Enterprise.
The accreditation is in accordance with the government's order No. 477 issued on May 31, 2006, "On approval of the accreditation associations of private entrepreneurs."
Applications and relevant documents are to be submitted within seven calendar days after publication of the announcement in the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan at Astana City, Pobeda 11, office 717.
Kazakhstan's economy is the largest in Central Asia. It possesses enormous reserves of oil, minerals and metals, and has considerable agricultural potential with its vast steppe lands. It also has a developed space infrastructure, taking over all launches to the International Space Station from the Space Shuttle.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank