Farmak, one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in Ukraine, has expanded its Moleskin dermatological line, introducing a new ointment to be used in the treatment of chronic skin diseases.
Moleskin C is a combination drug product containing an anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic and anti-allergic component - mometasone furoate - and an exfoliating component - salicylic acid.
Moleskin C is used to treat chronic dermatological diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis that are accompanied by coarse skin and impaired keratinization.
"Mometasone furoate, which is a component of Moleskin C, is the safest topical hormonal drug and does not cause local or systemic side effects even during prolonged use. Mometasone quickly relieves major symptoms of dermatitis such as itching, inflammation and redness," Olena Alexeeva of Farmak's Marketing Department for Prescription Drug Products said. "It is the only topical hormonal agent, the evidence base of which includes research conducted in Germany among 22,831 patients involving 5,500 physicians. The study recorded no side effects with maximum anti-pruritic and anti-inflammatory efficacy."
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal