Farmak, one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in Ukraine, has expanded its Moleskin dermatological line, introducing a new ointment to be used in the treatment of chronic skin diseases.
Moleskin C is a combination drug product containing an anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic and anti-allergic component - mometasone furoate - and an exfoliating component - salicylic acid.
Moleskin C is used to treat chronic dermatological diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis that are accompanied by coarse skin and impaired keratinization.
"Mometasone furoate, which is a component of Moleskin C, is the safest topical hormonal drug and does not cause local or systemic side effects even during prolonged use. Mometasone quickly relieves major symptoms of dermatitis such as itching, inflammation and redness," Olena Alexeeva of Farmak's Marketing Department for Prescription Drug Products said. "It is the only topical hormonal agent, the evidence base of which includes research conducted in Germany among 22,831 patients involving 5,500 physicians. The study recorded no side effects with maximum anti-pruritic and anti-inflammatory efficacy."
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank