Farmak, one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in Ukraine, has expanded its Moleskin dermatological line, introducing a new ointment to be used in the treatment of chronic skin diseases.
Moleskin C is a combination drug product containing an anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic and anti-allergic component - mometasone furoate - and an exfoliating component - salicylic acid.
Moleskin C is used to treat chronic dermatological diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis that are accompanied by coarse skin and impaired keratinization.
"Mometasone furoate, which is a component of Moleskin C, is the safest topical hormonal drug and does not cause local or systemic side effects even during prolonged use. Mometasone quickly relieves major symptoms of dermatitis such as itching, inflammation and redness," Olena Alexeeva of Farmak's Marketing Department for Prescription Drug Products said. "It is the only topical hormonal agent, the evidence base of which includes research conducted in Germany among 22,831 patients involving 5,500 physicians. The study recorded no side effects with maximum anti-pruritic and anti-inflammatory efficacy."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar