PrivatBank, the largest commercial bank in Ukraine, recently said that twenty percent of corporate clients makes payments at night and on weekends.
Since the beginning of May, when Privat announced its new service, more than 60 million customers - more than 20 percent of its corporate clients - have opted to make after-hour payments.
The payment method is available to all corporate customers across the Ukraine and globally via internet banking and mobile applications.
PrivatBank was named by the American Review Global Finance magazine as "the best bank in Ukraine for 2013" while British magazine The Banker named it "the best bank in Ukraine for 2012."
According to Moody's Investors Service, PrivatBank has the best "Bank Financial Strength Rating" of all others rated banks in Ukraine. Fitch Ratings rated PrivatBank 'A-(ukr)' with a stable outlook on Oct. 9.
A survey conducted by GFK Ukraine found that PrivatBank services are used by one out of every three Ukrainian bank customers, and one out of four considers PrivatBank his or her main bank.
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank
- AtaBank branches offer extended hours for Baku Shopping Festival