PrivatBank, the largest commercial bank in Ukraine, recently said that twenty percent of corporate clients makes payments at night and on weekends.
Since the beginning of May, when Privat announced its new service, more than 60 million customers - more than 20 percent of its corporate clients - have opted to make after-hour payments.
The payment method is available to all corporate customers across the Ukraine and globally via internet banking and mobile applications.
PrivatBank was named by the American Review Global Finance magazine as "the best bank in Ukraine for 2013" while British magazine The Banker named it "the best bank in Ukraine for 2012."
According to Moody's Investors Service, PrivatBank has the best "Bank Financial Strength Rating" of all others rated banks in Ukraine. Fitch Ratings rated PrivatBank 'A-(ukr)' with a stable outlook on Oct. 9.
A survey conducted by GFK Ukraine found that PrivatBank services are used by one out of every three Ukrainian bank customers, and one out of four considers PrivatBank his or her main bank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar