TATNEFT, a Russian oil and gas company with headquarters in the city of Almetyevsk, won 12 awards for innovation and first place for invention in the 2013 "Young Innovator and Inventor of the Republic of Tatarstan" contest.
The annual contest is organized by the Ministry of Youth, Sports and Tourism of the Republic of Tatarstan, the Society of Inventors and Innovators of the Republic of Tatarstan, and the Youth Union of Enterprises and Organizations of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The contest aims to raise the prestige of innovative activities in Tatarstan, support and encourage new inventions, and identify the scientific and technological potential of the republic.
Participants come from throughout the republic and included 84 entrants from 34 different enterprises. A total of 572 innovative proposals and 13 patents were submitted for consideration.
The works were presented in numerous categories, including gas industry, oil and gas production, protection of oilfield equipment, informatics, information networks, computer engineering, information technologies, engineering, machinery, equipment and specialized machinery, quality management, metallurgy, methods of enhanced oil recovery, labor protection and industrial safety, food industry, well work-over, systems and technology to ensure production safety, well construction, shipbuilding, heat power engineering, chemistry, ecology and environmental monitoring, power supply, electrical networks in the system, electrical engineering, power engineering, consumer goods industry, medical equipment, transport, and road construction.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar