NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest private listed banks, has fulfilled its obligation to repay the senior Eurobond issue of $400 million placed in Oct. 2012 with a maturity in 2013.
NOMOS-BANK currently has four outstanding Eurobond's with a total volume of $1.65 billion. A subordinated issue in the amount of $350 million was posted in April 2010 with a maturity in 2015, a subordinated issue in the amount of $500 million was posted in April 2012 with a maturity in 2019, a senior issue in the amount of $500 million was posted in April with a maturity in 2018 and a subordinated issue in the amount of $300 was posted in December with a maturity in 2019.
NOMOS-BANK has 21 branches and 31 representative offices in Russia. It was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now the CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank. Its current owners include the Czech PPF Group, the Slovak businessman Roman Korbacka and the Russian ICT Group.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar