Kyrgyzstan President Almazbek Atambayev met on Monday with Regional Director of the World Bank in Central Asia Sarozh Kumar Jha.
During the meeting, they discussed several issues relating to cooperating between Kyrgyzstan and the World Bank.
Jha told Atambayev that the bank intends to finance specific projects of the National Strategy for Sustainable Development in Kyrgyzstan from 2013-2017.
Jha also said that while he is in Kyrgyzstan he will take part in the international summit on the conservation of wild snow leopards being held in Bishkek.
The meeting was also attended by the head of the World Bank office in Kyrgyzstan Alexander Kremer.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar