The Kazan branch of NOMOS-BANK, one of Russia's largest privately listed banks, has extended a $3.45 million line of credit to VON Story, the largest plant construction company in the region.
VON Story, which began operations in October 2012, produces precast concrete, ready-mixed concrete and steel structures.
NOMOS-BANK has 21 branches and representative offices in Russia. It was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank.
Its current owners include the Czech PPF Group at 29.9 percent, Slovak businessman Roman Korbacka at 20 percent and the Russian ICT Group at 50.1 percent.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar