Rossiya Bank, a Russian joint stock bank founded on in 1990 and based in St. Petersburg, recently launched an internet banking service for retail customers.
The service allows clients to carry out a wide range of transactions through the internet, including making payments, transferring funds between accounts, obtaining statements and viewing balances.
All transactions take place in real time and are free of charge.
Rossiya Bank has assets of more than $1 billion and is ranked the 44th largest bank in Russia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar